Beneficial insects provide a service to your landscape by going after the real pests.
- Ladybugs do an incredible job of keeping aphids in check
- Praying mantis help control beetles, caterpillars and moths although they will eat just about anything they can catch
- Parasitic wasps can help control horn worms keeping your tomatoes safe
- Hand picking is another tried and true method of insect removal
- A hard blast from the water hose or a spritz of soapy water can take care of just about any other pest problem that might show up.
If you haven’t noticed a pattern here, there is a natural method alternative for every chemical control. Having a yard full of bugs can actually be a good thing.